Level 3 – (Discipleship)
Description: An in-depth, Bible-based discipleship study based on Matthew 7:1-5. Includes the study book and audio. The pastors attending the conference were there to be taught and disciplined in order that they could then disciple others (2 Timothy 2:2). The same way the translators of the study materials are to be disciplined so that they may understand the context of the material being taught. Understanding the context is essential to ensuring accuracy as we have the material translated from English into the languages of our pastor/students: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Malayalam, Marathi etc.
Duration of the Course: There are 19 lessons, and each lesson can be covered in two class hours. If each of the 19 lessons is done weekly in a daily 40-50 minute study, this study can be covered in 10 months.
Bible Study Methods
A manual on how to study the Bible and rules for interpreting scripture.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes
PART I: BIBLICAL FOUNDATION FOR CHANGE
- Lesson 1: You Can Change Biblically (Part 1)
- Lesson 2: You Can Change Biblically (Part 2)
- Lesson 3: Man’s Way and God’s Way (Part 1)
- Lesson 4: Man’s Way and God’s Way (Part 2)
- Lesson 5: Biblical Dynamics of Change
- Lesson 6: Biblical Basis For Change
- Lesson 7: Biblical Structure for Change
- Lesson 8: Biblical Practice Achieves Lasting Change