The Great Doctrines of the Bible – ନୀୟ Copy
Level 2 – (The Great Doctrines of the Bible)
Description: Covers the great doctrines of the Scripture such as the Bible, God, the Holy Spirit, the Creation, Satan, Man, Sin, Christ, Salvation, Separation, the Church, and the Future Things.
Duration of the Course: There are six units comprising 73 lessons, each lesson can be covered in one class hour with 40 to 50 minutes.
- One Class hour/week: If one lesson is covered per week, this study can be completed in less than 18 months (73 to 75 weeks).
- Two Class hours/week: If two lessons are covered per week, this study can be completed in less than 10 months (38 weeks).
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
UNIT 1: BIBLE
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Systematic Theology Copy
- Lesson 2: Why study systematic Theology? Copy
- Lesson 3: The Theological Heart of Scripture Copy
- Lesson 4: Division of Bibliology Copy
- Lesson 5: Defining Inspiration Copy
- Lesson 6: The Process of Inspiration Copy
- Lesson 7: The Methods of Inspiration: Introduction to Inerrancy Copy
- Lesson 8: The Extent of Biblical Inerrancy Copy
- Lesson 9: The Preservation of Scripture (I) Copy
- Lesson 10: The Preservation of Scripture (II) & The Canonization of Scripture (I) Copy
- Lesson 11: The Canonization of Scripture (II) & The Interpretation of the Scripture (I) Copy
- Lesson 12: The Interpretation of the Scripture (II) Copy